Hobbies Are Great – level 1
A psychology magazine writes about why it is good to have a hobby. First, it gives you structured time. Secondly, doing a hobby can give you energy.
Thirdly, hobbies can make you less stressed. Fourthly, you meet new people who also do the hobby. Fifthly, you are more interesting when you do more activities.
The sixth reason helps the brain. The brain grows. It works better from the new skill. You learn faster. This slows down the process of getting older. The brain also grows more material. This material keeps it working well.
Having a hobby helps your life in many ways!
You can watch the original video in the Level 3 section.
What do you think about this news?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.