Home School Tips – level 2
Many schools around the world closed because of the coronavirus. Parents must be a substitute teacher, and they learn with their children at home. It is not an easy task.
Some parents expect that their children will work as hard as they do in school. However, parents need to understand that every child is different and works at different speeds. It is important to be kind and thoughtful.
It does not have to be boring to learn. It can be fun, too. When parents teach their children math, they do not need to sit at the table and work with a book. Children can practice math during common activities such as baking or dining.
Experts also say that it is important to communicate with the school and teachers and to stay in contact with school friends.
You can watch the original video in the Level 3 section.
What do you think about this news?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the questions under today’s news and write them in the comments.
- Chat in our Facebook Group for 2 minutes. You can write about today’s news.