How to Use News in Levels – level 3
News in Levels helps students learn English. Do you know how to use News in Levels correctly? This little manual can help you.
- Read two articles every day. It is important to do something for your English every day.
- Listen to last 10 articles.
- When you walk or travel to somewhere, try to say aloud to yourself what were the articles about.
It is important to do these three activities every day, ideally 30 minutes reading, 30 minutes listening and 30 minutes speaking.
If you like News in Levels, please send this link to your friends who could also benefit from this website – www.newsinlevels.com. Thank you very much.
Have a nice day,
News in Levels team
Do you like News in Levels?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the questions under today’s news and write them in the comments.
- Chat in our Facebook Group for 2 minutes. You can write about today’s news.