Human helps a dolphin – level 1
This happens in Hawaii. People are diving and a dolphin appears. It swims close to one diver.
The man sees that the dolphin is not OK. It cannot swim well. There is a fishing line around its body. The man helps the dolphin. He sets it free. The dolphin is calm and patient. It wants the help.
Someone filmed this moment on camera. It is very beautiful.
Difficult words: dive (to go under water and watch sea life), appear (come), patient (able to wait).
You can read the original story and watch the video in the Level 3 section.
Beautiful, isn't it? :-)
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the questions under today’s news and write them in the comments.
- Chat in our Facebook Group for 2 minutes. You can write about today’s news.