Ice Skating Dog – level 1
This is in Las Vegas. There is an ice-skating rink. A dog named Benny goes to the rink. He wears ice skates on his front paws. He goes on the ice!
Benny is very happy on the ice. He runs around. He slides between two traffic cones. He picks up a hockey stick.
Difficult words: ice skating rink (a place where people put ice so that they can ice skate or play a winter sport), paw (an animal’s foot), traffic cone (orange things with triangular tops and circular bottoms; people use them on roads and streets, but they also move well on ice).
You can watch the original video in the Level 3 section.
What do you think about this news?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.