Is globalization ending? – level 2
According to Robert Moritz, an expert on global trade, globalization is not ending but changing.
Experts expect traditional global trade and engagement to decrease which will lead to more regional or bilateral business activities. Moritz suggests that there is a trend towards greater regionalization. Regions like North America, Europe, and Asia are integrating and coming together. Moritz thinks that there will be economic growth, but it will be the result of the trade world breaking into smaller parts. This is a logical change toward more regional and possibly bilateral globalization, something that we cannot stop from happening.
You can watch the original video in the Level 3 section.
What economic growth is anticipated in regions like North America, Europe and Asia due to the shift towards regionalization?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.