James Bond is Back – level 2
The latest James Bond film ‘No Time To Die’ had its world premiere in London, UK, last week. Producers planned the premiere 18 months ago, but the COVID-19 pandemic delayed it.
Daniel Craig first played as the British secret agent in 2006 in the film ‘Casino Royale’. ‘No Time To Die’ is the British actor’s fifth and last James Bond film, and he said that he was very lucky to be a part of it. Craig said that James Bond was very important to cinema and to history, too.
Filmmakers are watching closely how the film will do in cinemas. Cinemas were closed for a long time, and people are only just starting to go again. Many fans wonder who will be the new James Bond. Producers said that they would start to think about it next year.
You can watch the original video in the Level 3 section.
What do you think about this news?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.