Knife in the Head – level 3
Following an argument over a motorbike, a man violently attacked a 28-year-old taxi driver in Peru. The 30-year-old attacker, who later admitted to stabbing the taxi driver in the head, was arrested.
The taxi driver was seen walking around in a daze following the incident, but he remained conscious throughout the entire ordeal. To the surprise of doctors, he walked into a hospital with a knife protruding from his head under his own power.
The doctors removed the knife after an hours-long operation.
You can watch the video news lower on this page.
What do you think about this news?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.