Koala in a Car – level 1
A man and his dog are in a car. The car is outside. The man leaves the car. The dog stays there. The car is open. The air-conditioning is running. When the man comes back, he finds his dog. He also finds a koala in the car.
The koala likes the cooler temperature in the car. The man wants the koala to leave. It takes him a moment. In the end, the koala gets out and runs away.
Difficult words: air-conditioning (a machine which makes air colder), cooler (colder), temperature (how hot or cold something is).
You can watch the original video in the Level 3 section.
What do you think about this news?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.
- Choose one person from the Skype section.
- Talk with this person. You can answer questions from Speak in Levels.
Stock images by Depositphotos