Kobe Bryant Helicopter Crash – level 2
Last Sunday, basketball star Kobe Bryant’s helicopter crashed in Calabasas, California. The families of the victims are now saying who else was with him.
The crash killed him, his daughter, a basketball coach, a baseball coach, his wife, his daughter, another mother, her daughter, and the pilot.
Everyone was headed to a basketball tournament in Thousand Oaks, California; the three daughters were basketball teammates.
The basketball coach had a husband and three children, and the baseball coach and his wife also had a son and a daughter.
You can watch the original video in the Level 3 section.
What do you think about this news?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the questions under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.