Kung Fu Panda – level 3
In China, while a panda was snoozing, an intruder entered its pen to touch its head, which interrupted the 12-year-old panda’s sleep, and it did not take kindly to the interruption!
The 112-kilogram panda ran towards the man, grabbed his leg, and wrestled him to the ground. After 5 minutes of grappling, the intruder managed to escape without being hurt and without hurting the bear. The man was lucky to leave without two black eyes like his opponent’s!
Difficult words: snooze (to have a short, light sleep), intruder (a person who goes somewhere where they shouldn’t), pen (an animal’s area), grab (take), grapple (fight), black eye (black area around your eye caused by a punch).
You can watch the video news lower on this page.
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.
- Choose one person from the Skype section.
- Talk with this person. You can answer questions from Speak in Levels.
Stock images by Depositphotos