Laughter yoga – level 2
Are you feeling sad? Why not try laughter yoga! It eases stress and increases productivity and creativity. People don’t want to take a lesson at first, but when they do, they like it.
The body cannot tell the difference between fake and genuine laughter. Experts say that humour helps the immune system and lowers blood pressure. Laughing for around 15 minutes can burn around 40 calories.
Difficult words: productivity (how effectively you work), creativity (ability to use your imagination), genuine (real).
You can read the original story and watch the video in the Level 3 section.
Sounds fun, doesn't it?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.