Lego Lamborghini – level 3
People unveiled q life-size Lego Lamborghini at the Paris Auto Show. The super car has exactly the same dimensions as the real one, the Lamborghini Sian FKP 37.
The Lego car has 400,000 Lego pieces and bricks and 154 different types of parts. A team of 15 people worked for 9,000 hours to design and build it. The car weighs over two tons, and it’s 4.98 meters long and two meters wide.
The Lego group’s attraction to the automotive world is ongoing. The Scandinavian giant has been producing cars for decades, and they weren’t always faithful to the originals.
However, the situation changed, and Lego decided present life-size models at big car shows. In 2018, the company presented the Bugatti Chiron at the Paris Motor Show.
45 years of Lego car history and many years of experience mean that the company can make the most detailed parts, including an engine with moving internal parts or openings.
Difficult words: unveil (to show in public for the first time), dimension (a measurement of something in a particular direction, especially its length, height, or width), faithful (true or exact).
You can watch the video news lower on this page.
What do you think about this news?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.
- Choose one person from the Skype section.
- Talk with this person. You can answer questions from Speak in Levels.
Stock images by Depositphotos