Less Plastic – level 1
Unilever is a big company. It makes many things. It promises to lower how much new plastic it uses by 2025.
Unilever is going to change how it makes its packages. It is going to lower how much new plastic it uses. Some of this new plastic cannot be recycled. However, it is going to use more recycled plastic. It is also going to change to packages that you can use again.
Unilever wants to use a lot less plastic in 2025. It wants people to use its plastic again, be able to recycle it, or be able to compost it.
You can watch the original video in the Level 3 section.
What do you think about this news?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.