Life in space – level 3
Have you ever wondered how astronauts go to the loo in space?
Thankfully, British astronaut Tim Peake has explained. He shows that there is a tube which you pee in, and its fan keeps everything going down the pipe. You go number two the same way.
Difficult words: number two (poo).
You can watch the video news lower on this page.
What other challenges do astronauts face in space?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.