Man Dies in front of a Hospital – level 2
A man was having a heart attack in front of a hospital in England. He fell to the ground in pain. A paramedic sat in a nearby ambulance and saw what was happening.
However, he did not attend to the dying man or 30 seconds. Then the paramedic left his ambulance and went to him. He didn’t take any medical equipment with him – he just talked to him for around two minutes. He then returned to his ambulance.
The paramedic let the man die. Authorities ordered 240 hours of community service and the paramedic no longer works in that job.
You can watch the original video in the Level 3 section.
Terrible, isn't it?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.