Man Dies in front of a Hospital – level 3
There was shocking footage filmed in front of an English hospital’s A&E department.
It showed a man collapsing to the ground in the pain of a heart attack and being unattended for a whole 30 seconds, after which a standing-by paramedic went to see him without taking any medical equipment. The paramedic talked to the man for about two minutes and then returned to his ambulance.
The man on the ground died. The courts handed this paramedic an eight-month sentence, suspended him for two years and ordered him to complete 240 hours of community service.
You can watch the video news lower on this page.
Terrible, isn't it?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.