Man is Almost Hit on a Highway – level 3
A man was crossing the street in eastern China when two cars entered the crossroads from different sides. They swerved to avoid a collision but bumped into each other instead, as they sped towards the unsuspecting pedestrian.
Luckily, he was able to react quickly and leapt out of harm’s way, escaping death. While both vehicles had heavy damage, no one was injured.
You can watch the video news lower on this page.
What do you think about the article?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.