Man Rides a Bike on a Rope – level 1
This happens in the French Alps. A rope is between two mountains. It is 112 metres in the air. A man is on one of the mountains. He has a bike. He wants to bike to the other mountain.
He rides slowly on the rope, but he falls. He is OK. He wears a harness. He gets back up, and he tries again. This time, he is successful.
You can watch the original video in the Level 3 section.
What do you think about this stunt?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the questions under today’s news and write them in the comments.
- Chat in our Facebook Group for 2 minutes. You can write about today’s news.