Man Rides a Bike on a Rope – level 2
A man performed a stunt in the French Alps at an altitude of 2,700 metres. People hung a slackline between two mountains 112 metres high in the air.
The man tried to ride on a bike from one side to the other. He fell during his first try, but he wore a harness, so he got back up and tried again. This time, he was successful.
You can read the original story and watch the video in the Level 3 section.
What do you think about this stunt?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the questions under today’s news and write them in the comments.
- Chat in our Facebook Group for 2 minutes. You can write about today’s news.