Michelin Chef in a Canteen – level 3
Michelin star chef Peter Fruehsammer cooks for hospital patients at the Ernst von Bergmann clinic in Bad Belzig, Germany.
The lockdown has forced German restaurants to close, and Fruehsammer decided to add a touch of excitement to the hospital canteen´s menu. Since the chef arrived, hospital staff have started to eat in the canteen regularly which many of them didn´t use to do. They were excited to discover dishes that they didn´t know before.
The chef said that he believed he could reach patients´ souls since he only used fresh products. He said that the food was healthy, and it made a contribution towards patients´ recovery.
You can watch the video news lower on this page.
What do you think about this news?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.