Microsoft and Pharmacy Together – level 2
Microsoft and a large pharmacy chain are working together for the next seven years to create new projects in health care. They want to use Microsoft’s technology to make health care in the pharmacy shops better and to lower costs.
The other part of the project is to lower Amazon’s influence in health by giving people more options. Last year, Amazon bought an online pharmacy. Another pharmacy chain responded by buying a health insurance company. Then, both pharmacy chains started next-day delivery services for drugs.
You can watch the original video in the Level 3 section.
What do you think about this news?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.