Mitsi the Cat – level 3
Mitsi the cat, who lives at a train station near Tel Aviv, Israel, became a viral sensation.
She can be seen lying around the station or calmly resting upon a ticket gate as commuters make their way through. She may bring calm, peace or a smile to a lot of people, but she cannot stay. Some people are scared of animals or have allergies.
The station manager said that people are looking for a home for Mitsi where she would be looked after the same way that she is at the station.
You can watch the video news lower on this page.
What do you think about this news?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the questions under today’s news and write them in the comments.
- Chat in our Facebook Group for 2 minutes. You can write about today’s news.