Museum of Illusions – level 3
Cairo in Egypt offers an experience in the Museum of Illusions where visitors can enjoy illusions that test their senses, mind, and soul.
There are holograms and an infinity room; however, everything has its own explanation. According to the manager, the museum is for more than entertainment. It is a completely new experience for visitors who learn different things and interesting facts.
The museum offers interactive, immersive, and fun experiences for people of all ages. Amusing and awesome tricks will teach them about vision, perception, the human brain, and science.
The original idea was launched in Zagreb, Croatia, in 2015, and it soon became one of the fastest growing education and entertainment places, with locations in 15 cities around the world.
Difficult words: illusion (something that a person senses and it seems real although it is fake), hologram (a three-dimensional image that is made with a laser to look real), immersive (seeming to surround somebody so that he feels completely involved), perception (how you sense the real world).
You can watch the video news lower on this page.
What do you think about this news?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.
- Choose one person from the Skype section.
- Talk with this person. You can answer questions from Speak in Levels.
Stock images by Depositphotos