NASA Going to Moon – level 3
NASA selected three companies to help it get back to the moon.
The companies, Astrobotic, Intuitive Machines and Orbit Beyond, will provide lunar landing services which will deliver science and research cargo to the moon as part of a program called Artemis.
NASA aims to return astronauts to the moon by 2024, and the agency sees these commercial landers as the first step toward that. If everything goes according to plan, the space agency hopes to have a sustained human presence on the moon by 2028.
Difficult words: lunar (related to the moon).
You can watch the video news lower on this page.
What do you think about this news?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the questions under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.