NASA Rocket Test – level 2
NASA wants to send a rocket to the moon. It is a big event because the rocket will return to the moon after more than 50 years.
Last week, NASA did a test of booster rockets. Booster rockets are strong engines that make the rocket take off. The rocket will have two booster rockets, and each of them will burn six tons of fuel every second.
The test happened in Utah, and it lasted two minutes. Workers had to secure the booster rocket to the ground to make sure that it did not move. NASA workers tested the engine, and they checked the rocket’s construction.
You can watch the original video in the Level 3 section.
What do you think about this news?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.