Nazi Things in Argentina – level 3
Argentine police have found the biggest collection of Nazi artefacts, which belonged to high-ranking Nazis, in the country’s history.
People unveiled the collection of 75 items in a house in Buenos Aires. The collection was hidden in a room behind a bookcase. The Argentine Security Minister said that the investigations indicate that they are original pieces, as they are in original photographs of Adolf Hitler.
People think that the objects came to South America by members of the Nazi party fleeing after the war.
Difficult words: artefact (a culturally or historically important thing), unveil (show for the first time), item (a thing, an article, an object).
You can watch the video news lower on this page.
What do you think about this news?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.
- Choose one person from the Skype section.
- Talk with this person. You can answer questions from Speak in Levels.
Stock images by Depositphotos