New Artist Is Found – level 2
A woman worked for years as a waitress at a gallery café in London. She saw many works of art, but now her own paintings are on display.
She came to the attention of one of the world’s most famous art dealers. He liked her work so much that he already bought six pieces. He asked her to work on some larger paintings.
The former waitress could not be happier.
You can watch the original video in the Level 3 section.
What do you think about this news?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.