Oceans Are Warmer – level 1
In 1958, people start to record ocean temperatures. In 2018, the oceans are the hottest ever.
This is written in a report. The authors of the report say that this is proof of climate change. They say that this is a big problem. They also say that the oceans are getting warmer very fast.
Sea water can go up. There can be strong storms. There can be heavy rains.
You can watch the original video in the Level 3 section.
What do you think about this news?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the questions under today’s news and write them in the comments.
- Chat in our Facebook Group for 2 minutes. You can write about today’s news.