Parrot Takes GoPro – level 2
In New Zealand, a family was hiking along a 60-kilometer hiking trail. They stopped to rest and camp; they put their GoPro outside to record kea parrots when a kleptomaniac kea stole the camera.
The bird escaped while the GoPro recorded its flight, and then the camera recorded the bird attacking it and removing pieces of plastic. The kea flew away when the family found it. The camera was still recording.
The kea is famous for being curious and playfully making trouble. The parrot steals things from people to learn about them, such as wallets, jewelry, lunches, and windshield wipers.
You can watch the original video in the Level 3 section.
What do you think about this news?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.