People and Vaccines – level 1
British scientists talk to many people across the world. They want to learn their opinions on vaccines. Most people say that vaccines are safe and effective. However, people who live in poor countries trust vaccines more.
The people in richer countries are not always giving their children vaccines. Diseases are coming back. The vaccines can stop these diseases. However, the people in the richer countries do not trust the vaccines.
The WHO says that this is a problem. It is one of the top 10 problems in health this year.
You can watch the original video in the Level 3 section.
What do you think about this news?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.