Pianist plays in the mountains – level 2
Chinese pianist Lang Lang played at Jungfraujoch, the highest railway station in Europe.
The performance happened 4,158 meters above the sea level in the Swiss Alps. The cold weather made out hard for the pianist to play, but Lang said that it was a very special moment for him. He enjoyed the beautiful scenery.
People enjoyed Lang’s performance very much. He played three songs to interest people in Asian music. Lang said that he would like to support cultural exchange between China and Europe.
You can watch the original video in the Level 3 section.
What do you think about this news?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.