Plane crashes in England – level 2
There was an air show in England. A pilot was flying a vintage military plane and he tried to do a loop the loop.
Unfortunately, his engine stopped. He tried to get to the airport, but he did not make it. He crashed on a busy road. There was a huge explosion. Seven people died.
Difficult words: vintage (old), loop the loop (a vertical circle in the air), huge (very big).
You can read the original story and watch the video in the Level 3 section.
What do you think about this accident?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.