Police car is hit – level 2
Police want a man from England because he is connected to a number of burglaries. He stole cars and other valuables worth over £500,000.
Also, the police released a video. It shows how a person rammed a police car and a police motorcycle. The police think that the same person used the cars.
Essex Police ask anyone with any information to contact them.
Difficult words: valuable (something expensive), ram (hit), Essex (area in England).
You can read the original story and watch the video in the Level 3 section.
What do you think of this news?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.