Policeman is Like a Dog – level 2
A police officer in England caught a man by pretending to be a dog. The policeman was chasing a man and barked at him so realistically that everyone around thought that he had a trained dog with him.
It all started on the streets of southwest England on Thursday. The policeman and his team were involved in a high speed chase. They stopped the car with four young people inside but they tried to run away. When the people were running away, the policeman started to bark like a dog, and one young man stopped.
Since the incident, other people made some jokes about the policeman, but he does not care. His tactic worked and it is all that matters.
You can watch the original video in the Level 3 section.
Have you ever been chased by a policeman?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.