Poo Museum in England – level 2
There is an interesting museum on the Isle of Wight, which is in England. It is the National Poo Museum. There are 20 different types of waste – from the type you know to the one of animals.
The creator of the museum was walking with some friends in the wilderness of Northern Sweden when they came across a poo. They all huddled around and guessed the animal. He noticed how excited everyone was and this gave him the idea to open his museum. He also had a scientific reason. People can use animals’ poo to check their health.
The exhibition will go on tour around the UK, so more people can take a look.
You can watch the original video in the Level 3 section.
What do you think about this news?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.