Robots in our lives – level 2
Robots are part of our lives, and they are about to be even more present.
The first example is going to be self-driving cars. In the next 20 or 30 years, we will start to see serious humanoid robots in our homes. They will do all the things that we see in science fiction.
Robots intrigue people but also scare them. The curator of the Science Museum in London says that this reaction is natural and human.
You can watch the original video in the Level 3 section.
What ethical and legal guidelines should be set to regulate the development and deployment of robots in our daily lives?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.