Roller coaster in a house – level 1
A company sells houses. This company is from the Netherlands. The company wants to sell more houses. It has a new advertising campaign.
A part of this campaign is a house. It is special. There is a roller coaster inside it! People come to the house. They want to see it. They sit in the carriage and ride. The roller coaster shows them every room of the house.
Difficult words: company (a business organisation which sells something), advertising campaign (showing short films on TV/Internet to make people buy something), carriage (a small car which is on a roller coaster).
You can read the original story and watch the video in the Level 3 section.
Pretty cool, isn't it?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.