Running for Blind People – level 1
This news is about a blind man. Even though he is blind, he likes to run. He wants to be the first blind person to run the New York City Marathon.
He helps develop a new technology. Blind people can wear it. It vibrates when there is something in front of them. It vibrates when other runners get close. Simon hopes that his technology can help people.
You can watch the original video in the Level 3 section.
What do you think about this news?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.