Seventy-metre Biscuit Dunk – level 1
People in England love tea. They also dunk biscuits in tea. One man takes this to an extreme.
He is on a 70-metre crane. He bungee jumps. He holds a chocolate biscuit. A cup of tea waits on the ground. When the man comes down, he dunks the biscuit. This is very difficult. He plans every detail.
Go watch the video! If you do not feel well afterwards, have a cup of tea! It can make you feel better.
You can watch the original video in the Level 3 section.
What do you think about this news?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.