Seventy-metre Biscuit Dunk – level 2
A 24-year-old tea lover took dunking biscuits to a whole new level. While holding a chocolate biscuit, he bungee jumped off a 70-metre crane. When the rope was at its longest, he dunked the biscuit in a cup of tea.
This was extremely difficult to do. He planned every detail carefully.
Go watch the video, but if you need something to settle your nerves after watching it, what about a nice cup of tea?
You can watch the original video in the Level 3 section.
What do you think about this news?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.