Seventy-metre Biscuit Dunk – level 3
A thrill-seeking 24-year-old tea lover named Simon Barry took dunking biscuits to a whole new level.
While holding a chocolate biscuit, he jumped off a 70-metre crane. When the bungee rope reached its full extension, he dunked the biscuit in a cup of tea.
The feat was an exercise in extreme precision and dedication, and if you think that the video was too thrilling to watch, you may want a nice cup of tea to settle your nerves.
You can watch the video news lower on this page.
What do you think about this news?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the questions under today’s news and write them in the comments.
- Chat in our Facebook Group for 2 minutes. You can write about today’s news.