Sharks in an aquarium – level 2
At a South Korean aquarium, a shark swam into an even bigger shark, and the bigger shark ate it! For some time, the big shark swam around, and the tail of its prey hung out of its mouth. The visitors of the aquarium looked on in amazement.
Sharks do not usually eat each other in captivity, but they have to have their own territory.
You can watch the original video in the Level 3 section.
What was the visitors' reaction to witnessing this unusual event?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.