Sheep make a heart – level 2
Ben Jackson from Australia got the news that his beloved aunt died. It was not possible to travel to her funeral because of the coronavirus, and Jackson was very sad.
The farmer was feeding his sheep when he got an interesting idea. He put grains in the shape of a heart in his field. Then, he let his sheep in the field, and they filled up the heart. Jackson filmed the sheep by drone, and he sent the video to his family.
Jackson made some similar artworks before, and his aunt loved them. He thought that the sheep heart would make her happy.
Many families could not meet during the pandemic. People could not go to weddings or funerals, so Jackson was glad that he found a way to say goodbye to someone he loved.
You can watch the original video in the Level 3 section.
What do you think about this news?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.