Skeleton is Found – level 1
This news is from England. People find a skeleton. It is near Stonehenge. It is is 4,000 years old. The skeleton is 1.5 metres long. It belonged to a teenager. Experts want to know the gender of the teenager.
Scientists are happy about this skeleton. It can tell them about the people who lived near Stonehenge.
You can watch the original video in the Level 3 section.
What do you think will the skeleton tell us?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.