SpaceX Astronauts Return – level 1
Four NASA and SpaceX astronauts return from space. They return to Earth. They return in a small spaceship. They cannot come back in the daytime. There are a lot of winds. They return at night. The last time when NASA astronauts do this is in 1968.
Parachutes help them go down to Earth. They return safely. They land into a sea. People in boats wait for them. This is the second time when people go to space with SpaceX.
Difficult words: astronaut (a person who flies in space), return (to come to a place again), space (the area above the atmosphere), parachute (a big cloth which helps a person go down safely from a high place).
You can watch the original video in the Level 3 section.
What do you think about this news?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.
- Choose one person from the Skype section.
- Talk with this person. You can answer questions from Speak in Levels.
Stock images by Depositphotos