SpaceX rocket – level 1
SpaceX is a company. This company makes rockets. Elon Musk is the boss of this company.
The company launches a rocket. It goes to space. It carries a satellite. This part goes fine. The rocket then goes back to Earth.
Elon Musk puts a video on the Internet. It shows the rocket. It is landing. The rocket has four legs. One leg is broken. The rocket falls down and explodes.
Difficult words: company (business), launch (to send into the air), Earth (our planet), land (to come down from the air onto the ground).
You can read the original story and watch the video in the Level 3 section.
Are you a SpaceX fan?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the questions under today’s news and write them in the comments.
- Chat in our Facebook Group for 2 minutes. You can write about today’s news.