Special backpack for sitting – level 3
Can you recall the feeling when your legs are tired but there is nowhere to sit? What if you could simply sit down on your backpack?
A father and his sons from the Czech Republic designed and patented a new backpack with an elegantly built-in stool that can help you relax wherever you are. With its modern design, it sits a person weighing up to 130 kg, features 22-litre storage and it is waterproof. The backpack is called BAGOBAGO.
In the Czech Republic, there are already thousands of people using the backpack for waiting in lines, sitting at concerts and festivals, going on trips and being at work. Now, the family is trying to make BAGOBAGO famous to the whole world.
Help the family by sharing this article or the video with your friends. Also, if you know someone who sells backpacks in your country, do not hesitate to let him or her know about BAGOBAGO.
The BAGOBAGO website is available in several languages listed below:
English – http://bagobago.com
Russian – http://bagobago.ru
French – http://bagobago.fr
Spanish – http://es.bagobago.com
Hungarian – http://bagobago.hu
Italian – http://bagobago.it
Czech – http://bagobago.cz
Slovak – http://bagobago.sk
Difficult words: recall (to remember), stool (a small chair), feature (to have), storage (space for storing things – keeping them somewhere), hesitate (to wait and think before doing something).
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.
- Choose one person from the Skype section.
- Talk with this person. You can answer questions from Speak in Levels.
Stock images by Depositphotos