Sugar in Hot Drinks – level 1
Experts analyse hot drinks. They find out that there is a lot of sugar in the drinks. The worst are mochas and lattes.
In a can of Coke, there are 9 teaspoons of sugar. In Caffe Nero’s Caramel Latte, there are 13 teaspoons of sugar. In a Costa Chai Latte, there are 20 teaspoons of sugar. In a Starbucks’s hot mulled fruit drink, there are 25 teaspoons of sugar!
These drinks are not good for you. They can make you fat and make your teeth bad.
You can watch the original video in the Level 3 section.
Do you drink drinks with a lot of sugar?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.