Taxi Turns Over in China – level 1
Here is news from China. A taxi driver is at a crossroads. He turns left. He isn’t careful. He does not see a pillar. He drives into it. His car turns over. The crash damages the car.
The crash injures nobody. People see the accident. They come to the car and help the man.
You can watch the original video in the Level 3 section.
What do you think about this accident?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.